Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Catching up

I have a lot of catching up to do I know. But after the the time I spent on the column like post last Friday I haven't felt like blogging much. I also haven't had the time to do it. I need to get a laptop I think, or else get my iMac back online so I can blog from home.

I am going to start a new schedule of blogging to make it easier on myself. I need to be more organized or else I'll let this thing go down hill. The new schedule will look something like this:
Monday: Weekend update, since I probably won't have much time to blog on the weekends.
Tuesday: Randomness that I find interesting. (collect info/ideas for Thursday)
Wednesday: Reading list day, where I list links to articles that are worth reading(at least to me).
Thursday: I will try to bang out a column style post that most likely will resemble a screed, but will be my best effort regardless.
Friday: No garantees that I will post, the weekend usually starts for me on Friday. Hey I can't help that I work a weird schedule.

I'm not saying that I will be able to keep to this schedule. I might get viciously attacked by life. And I know I won't be able to stick to this schedule during the Holidays. But it's what I'm going to shoot for. So now you know what to expect, or not to expect.

I don't have time to do a weekend update at this point so for now just read the Washington Times for news on the battle of Fallujah.