Thursday, June 08, 2006

I'm back

Well I'm back people. I had to take a month or so off from blogging so that I could focus on work. And because I was honestly a little tired of politics. Everyone gets that way sometimes right? Anyway I'm going to attempt to make this blog a little lighter and even do some non-political stuff .

While I was away the Republicans in the senate showed how truly insulated they have become inside the beltway. The stupid immigration bill that they passed was aimed at pleasing nobody except the media elites and the "guided by guilt" liberals. Thankfully the bill will most likely die in the House. But the ride has been hilarious to look at from the outside. They debated among other things if breaking the law is illegal and if english should be considered the official language of the United States. That last one was really funny, especially when Harry Reid called the idea racist. I'm not kidding he did, racists everywhere should be insulted that he lumps them in with that stupidity.

Oh we've also tried to give Hawaii away. And we have offered Iran the North Korea blue plate special of nuclear technology. But not to worry, I'm sure that the mullahs will be keep their word much better than Kim Jong Il. Yes that was snarky.

The FMA went down to defeat as well. I will post about that later but I'm sure that there will be reprecussions both positive and negative.

The Democrats won an election in California to replace Duke Cunningham. And I'm using the Liberal definition of win here, meaning that they lost but they feel really good about how well they did.

That about sums it up. I'll post more consistently now, so stay tuned.

PS. If you want to subscribe and get my posts via email you can use the form on the sidebar.