Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wow

What have I missed? I've been extremely busy launching my company's new website so I haven't had a lot of time to blog.

I have totally ignored three Republican primaries. So what have I learned? Well first I learned who people in Iowa would want to pastor their church, Huckabee. I learned who centrists, independents, and democrats from the Northeast want to be the Republican nominee, McCain (anyone can vote in the New Hampshire primaries). And I learned that Romny is very popular in his home state by the largest margin of victory of any of the three winners.

Meanwhile my candidate, Fred Thompson, blew people away in the New Hampshire debates and has been spending most of his time and money in South Carolina. But he's still significantly behind in all polls everywhere.

Here's hoping for a FDT win in SC. I will be updating with a lot more frequently now that my project is finished. Stay tuned.