Friday, February 18, 2005

New Blog

My father and I have been reading the Roanoke Timesfor as long as I can remember. It was the first newspaper that I ever read. I went on field trips to their printing plant as a youngster. As I got older and the internet became more readily available I began to realize what my father meant when he said the newspaper was "biased". The fact is that the Roanoke Times tries very hard to be as liberal as the New York Times and Washington Post. This is especially true for the editorial board.

Well now there is a blog dedicated to watching the Roanoke Times. It's brand new and called The Roanoke Slant. I recomend reading this every day along with the paper. And leave him comments when you think something in the paper is slannted or biased. We are lucky to have him around.