Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Reading List

I am trying to take more time for reading these days. Pariatialy in hopes that it will help me write better here. So I thought I'd share my reading list and see if any of you have any additional suggestions.

Right now I am readon Intellectual Morons by Daniel J. Flynn. Whom, I recently discovered, also writes a blog called flynnfiles. It's a facinating look at crazy intellectuals who have helped shape our current society. I'm also reading Useful Idiots by Mona Charen. While it is mainly about the Cold War it offers a nice historical perspective on the blame America first crowd.

In the mail is South Park Conservatives by Brian C. Anderson. I have heard many good things about, especially from Libertarian friends. I don't know if it has anything to do with this article, but it might.

Next I will probably check out Men In Black by Mark Levin because of the coming judicial fight.

After that I might check out The Vast Left Wing Conspiracy by Byron York. I've been enjoying the excerpts over at NRO immensely.

Any other suggestions?