Tuesday, March 14, 2006

St. Paddy's Day

St. Paddy's day is this Friday, and I really don't have any special plans to celebrate. I'm having company come in this weekend so that's pretty much booked. Right down the street from me is a steakhouse called The Capital Ale House. And they are having Irish style food and drink specials all week.

I don't know how many Richmond area bloggers read my blog, but I know that I read a bunch of Virginia blogs every day. So I am hereby inviting any Richmond area blogger who reads this to join me at The Capital Ale House this Thursday for dinner. No I'm not paying, don't be silly. But it would be cool to have blogger hang-out time. If you are interested then drop me an email or comment to this post.

if my suspicions are correct then I will probably get no responses at all to this post. Which is fine.